Here are my favoritate dishes at local kosher restaurants and bakeries in Los Angeles
- Duck Salad
- Bar B Que Ribs
- Maple Bacon (fake of course)
Jeff's Gourmet Sausages
- Veal Knockwurst (its got its own special bun too)
- The hamburger special. only a few days per week. It's made from 3 types of meat (e.g. prime rib). They don't bother with lettuce and tomato. Its a fantastic bun. A huge double burger. And fries. and they roll on crushed onions fried in duck fat.
- The Baca Grande is a gigantic steak for two. only a few nights per week
- A slice with fried eggplant. i could eat this every day.
- The Eilat salad. its got cranberrys, lettuce, pears, feta cheese …
- The blueberry danish. sometimes you have to go old school.
- Just a plain chocolate croissant. We traveled all over Paris and this was still better.
- the food is all fine but the Brownie for desert is heavenly.
- Veggie burger is the best I have ever eaten. and the fries are top notch too
Pico Kosher Deli
- The Turkey Club sandwich. its a double decker on white toast with fried pastrami and turkey. ask for grilled onions to be shoved inside. best deli sandwich i ever ate. only eat it 2x per year.
- TBD. i know the bbq sandwich is good. and so are the fries. but i am trying to go to the next level.
The Fish Grill
- Fish and chips. why the heck not.