- How to Submit your RSS Feed to Rss Directories for Free
- Pinterest Page for My Favorite Thriller Book Authors
- Favorite Dishes at Los Angeles Kosher Restaurants
- Did Trump Really Lose The Healthcare Vote? A Contrarian’s Long-term View
- What is it about Donald Trump that gets people so riled up?
- Have you seen the recent episode of the Donald Sterling Digital Lynch Mob?
- Is He A Racist? Wondering About the Real Donald Sterling
- Eulogy for Yale Harlow Delivered by Jason Ciment on April 13th 2014
- Communications Strategy for Customer Engagement
- Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Services
About This Page
As you may be aware, I have my own shopping cart software platform called WebCart. I bought this company years ago and with the help of a great team of Russian and Israeli scientists, we’ve really brought this online storefront toolset to the forefront of ecommerce. Without tooting my own horn (that already happens on the WebCart.net site) what I aim to do in this section is to provide examples of what functionality is most necessary in a shopping cart platform and to offer up case studies showcasing the features of WebCart that have the most success. Readers should be able to adapt the case studies to their own ecommerce platforms if they are not using WebCart. After having been online for more than a decade, I think I can share enough tidbits of wisdom to help any online business grow its profitability.